Acnecinamide is a vitamin B complex. Acnecinamide is prescribed to prevent and treat vitamin B deficiency. This form of niacin will not change cholesterol levels.
Acnecinamide is prescribed to replace your body's stores of B3 in cases of deficiency, and has potential value in the treatment of type 1 diabetes and osteoarthritis.
Acnecinamide is a form of vitamin B3 that helps supply energy to the cells in your body.
Acnecinamide is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- An unusual or allergic reaction to Acnecinamide, niacin, other drugs, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
Do not take Acnecinamide with any of the following drugs:
- Nutritional supplements that contain niacin or nicotinamide;
- Red yeast rice;
Acnecinamide side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- Temporary flushing or warmth in your skin;
- Persistent skin tingling or numbness;
- Decreased urine output;
- Darkened urine;
- Tarry or black stools;
- Severeor persistent skin flushing;
- Abnormal heartbeat;
- Muscleweakness or pain;
- Allergic reaction including chest tightness;
- Breathing difficulties;
- Hives or rash and swelling of your tongue mouth lips or face;