Aspirin compare prices
Price per pill, $
How to buy Aspirin
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Aspirin and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Aspirin No Prescription
Aspirin is a pain reliever. Aspirin is prescribed to treat mild pain and fever. Aspirin is prescribed as directed by a doctor:
- To treat arthritis or inflammation;
- To prevent strokes;
- To prevent and to treat heart attacks;
Aspirin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- An unusual or allergic reaction to Aspirin, tartrazine dye, other drugs, dyes, or preservatives;
- Bleeding problems;
- Child with chickenpox, the flu, or other viral infection;
- Ifyou frequently drink alcohol containing drinks;
- Kidney disease;
- Liver disease;
- Low level of vitamin K;
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- Smoke tobacco;
- Stomach ulcers or other problems;
Do not take Aspirin with any of the following drugs:
- Bismuth subsalicylate;
- Drugs for diabetes or glaucoma like acetazolamide, methazolamide;
- Drugs for gout;
- Drugs that treat or prevent blood clots like enoxaparin, heparin, ticlopidine, warfarin;
- Herbal supplements like feverfew, garlic, ginger, ginkgo biloba, horse chestnut;
- NsAIDs, drugs for pain and inflammation, like ibuprofen or naproxen;
- Other Aspirin and Aspirin-like drugs;
- Varicella live vaccine;
Aspirin Side Effects
Aspirin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Yellowing of the eyes or skin;
- Unusually weak or tired;
- Unusual bleeding or bruising;
- Trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine;
- Stomach gas, heartburn;
- Redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth or nose;
- Pain on swallowing;
- Nausea, vomiting;
- General ill feeling or flu-like symptoms;
- Diarrhea or constipation;
- Changes in hearing, ringing in the ears;
- Breathing problems;
- Bloody, coffee ground-like vomit;
- Black, tarry stools;
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
Treatment of Minor Pain and Fever
The usual dose is 1 or 2 tablets every 3 to 4 hours up to 6 times a day.
Prevention of Stroke
The usual dose is 1 tablet 4 times daily or 2 tablets 2 times a day.
Prevention of Heart Attack
The usual dose is 1 tablet daily. Your physician may suggest that you take a larger dose, however. If you use Halfprin low-strength tablets (162 mg), adjust dosage accordingly.
Consult your doctor.