Buy Cytoxan online. Compare Prices
Price per pill, $
Get 30% off
Remember this discount coupon code: no-script
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click "Buy".
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code no-script above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Cytoxan is an anticancer drug, works by interfering with the growth of malignant cells.
Cytoxan is prescribed for treat of:
- Retinoblastoma and carcinoma of the breast;
- Neuroblastoma (disseminated disease);
- Mycosis fungoides (advanced disease);
- Multiple myeloma;
- Malignant lymphomas;
- Adenocarcinoma of the ovary;
Cytoxan is prescribed in the treatment of the following types of cancer:
- Retinoblastoma (a malignant tumor of the retina);
- Ovarian cancer (adenocarcinoma);
- Neuroblastoma (a malignant tumor of the adrenal gland or sympathetic nervous system);
- Multiple myeloma (a malignant condition or cancer of the plasma cells);
- Malignant lymphomas (Hodgkin's disease or cancer of the lymph nodes);
- Leukemias (cancers affecting the white blood cells);
- Breast cancer;
- Advanced mycosis fungoides (cancer of the skin and lymph nodes);
"Minimal Change" Nephrotic Syndrome
The recommended oral dose is 2.5-3 milligrams per 2.2 pounds of body weight per day for a period of 60-90 days.
ADULTS AND CHILDREN
The recommended oral dosage range is 1-5 mg per 2.2 pounds of body weight per day.
Symptoms of overdose may include:
- Heart problems;
- Decreased bone marrow function;
- Cardiac toxicity;
Serious side effects of Cytoxan:
- Unusual bleeding or bruising;
- Typically of the bladder;
- The development of a secondary cancer;
- Temporary hair loss;
- Tarry or black stools;
- Side or lower back pain;
- Pain in urinating or difficulty in urinating;
- One possible Cytoxan side effect is;
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Lymph nodes;
- Loss of appetite;
- Infection signs such as chills sore throat;
- Difficulty in breathing;
- Chest pain;
- Changes in bone marrow function should be detect in blood tests;
- Bone marrow;
- Blood in urine;
- Rcra Waste Number U058;
- Lyophilized Cytoxan;
- Endoxan R;
- Cytoxan Lyoph;
- Cyclophosphamide Sterile;
- Cyclophosphamide Monohydrate;
- Asta B 518;
Cytoxan is contraindicated in patients:
- Who have demonstrated a previous hypersensitivity to Cytoxan;
- With severely depressed bone marrow function;
Cytoxan is contraindicated if you have ever had an allergic reaction to Cytoxan
Cytoxan is contraindicated if you have ever had an allergic reaction to another anticancer drug:
Cytoxan is contraindicated to anyone who is unable to produce normal blood cells because the bone marrow-where blood cells are made-is not functioning well.
Cytoxan is contraindicated for "minimal change" nephrotic syndrome or any other kidney disease.
Inform your pharmacist if you are taking any of the following medicines:
- Warfarin (Coumadin);
- Phenobarbital (Luminal Solfoton);
- Other chemotherapy medicine;
- Metolazone (Mykrox Zaroxolyn);
- Indapamide (Lozol);
- Hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ HydroDiuril Esidrix Microzide Oretic);
- Digoxin (Lanoxin);
- Chlorthalidone (Hygroton Thalitone);
- Chlorothiazide (Diuril);
- Allopurinol (Zyloprim);