Desloratadine compare prices
Price per pill, $
Desloratadine No Prescription
Exposure to substances such as pollen, animal fur, house dust or an insect bite can cause the body to produce a chemical called histamine.
Desloratadine is an antihistamine. Desloratadine helps to relieve sneezing, runny nose, and itchy, watery eyes. Desloratadine is prescribed to treat itchy skin rash and hives. Desloratadine is prescribed to treat the symptoms of allergies.
Desloratadine is prescribed for the relief of nasal and non-nasal symptoms of seasonal allergic rhinitis and for the treatment of chronic idiopathic urticaria in patients 2 years of age or older.
Desloratadine stops the effects of histamine and helps to relieve these symptoms.
The release of histamine causes allergic symptoms which can include skin rashes, sneezing, watery eyes, runny nose and itching.
Desloratadine is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Kidney disease;
- Liver disease;
- An unusual or allergic reaction to Desloratadine, other antihistamines, other drugs, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Desloratadine, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in the type of Desloratadine you will be taking. Check the package label for a list of the ingredients.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what script and nonscript medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention medications for colds and allergies.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had asthma or kidney or liver disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking Desloratadine, call your doctor.
Do not take Desloratadine with any of the following drugs:
- Other drugs for colds or allergies;
Desloratadine Side Effects
Desloratadine side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- Breathing problems;
- Unusually restless or nervous;
- Dry or irritated mouth or throat;
- Dry mouth;
- Sore throat;
- Mouth sores;
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep;
- Stomach pain;
- Red or itchy eyes;
- Swelling of the eyes face lips tongue throat hands arms feet ankles or lower legs;
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing;
- Fast or pounding heartbeat;
Desloratadine Other Brand Names:
- Talorat Dy;
- Sinhistan Dy;
- Claritin Reditabs;
- Clarinase Reperabs;
- Bedix Loratadina;