Diclofenac-Chlorzoxazone LS Tablets
Each tablet contains Diclofenac sodium 50 mg, Chlorzoxazone 250 mg, Paracetamol 500 mg.
Diclofenac-Chlorzoxazone is prescribed for:
- Low back pain;
- Skeletal muscle spasm associated with sprains;
- Spondylitis and acute disc prolapse and also in post-dental extraction trismus;
- Torticollis traumatic muscle injury;
1 tablet t.i.d. or as directed by the physician.
Diclofenac-Chlorzoxazone is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Active peptic ulcer or gi bleeding;
- Acute porphyria;
- History of allergic responses to aspirin or other nsaids;
- Blister of 10 tablets;