Levaquin 250mg, 500mg, 750mg
Levaquin compare prices
Price per pill, $
How to buy Levaquin
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Levaquin and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Tablets: 250 milligrams,
Tablets: 500 milligrams,
Tablets: 750 milligrams;
Oral solution: 25 milligrams/ milliliters.
Levaquin No Prescription
Levaquin is prescribed to treat infections of the:
- Joints caused by susceptible bacteria;
Levaquin is prescribed to treat urinary infections, including those resistant to other antibiotics, as well as prostatitis.
Levaquin is prescribed in treating infectious diarrheas caused by:
- Campylobacter jejuni;
- Shigella bacteria;
Levaquin is prescribed to treat various obstetric infections, including mastitis.
Levaquin cures a variety of bacterial infections, including several types of sinus infection and pneumonia. It is also prescribed for flare-ups of chronic bronchitis, acute kidney infections, certain urinary or chronic prostate infections, and skin infections. Levaquin is a member of the quinolone family of antibiotics.
Levaquin usually is given once daily. It is important to take it at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after any antacid, or mineral supplement with iron, calcium, zinc, or magnesium since these minerals bind Levaquin and prevent its absorption.
Respiratory and uncomplicated skin infections, and chronic prostate infections
The usual dose is 500 mg once a day. For certain types of pneumonia, the dose is 750 mg once a day. Treatment of respiratory infections typically lasts 5 to 14 days; for uncomplicated skin infections, expect 7 to 10 days of treatment; for chronic prostate infections, treatment lasts for 28 days.
Complicated skin infections
The usual dose is 750 mg once a day. Treatment typically lasts for 7 to 14 days.
Kidney and urinary infections
The usual dose is 250 mg once a day. Treatment lasts 3 to 10 days.
Not for children under 18. Levaquin might damage developing bones and joints.
Levaquin Side Effects.
The most frequently reported side events are:
- Constipation (1 out of 30);
- Diarrhea (1 out 20);
- Headache (1 out 20);
- Nausea or vomiting (1 out of every 12 persons);
Less common side effects include:
- Abdominal gas;
- Abdominal pain;
- Difficulty sleeping;
Levaquin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Yellowing Of Eyes And Skin;
- Vaginal Inflammation;
- Tendon Inflammation;
- Swollen Tongue;
- Swelling Of Face Or Extremities;
- Rapid Or Slow Heartbeat;
- Muscle Pain Weakness;
- Lung Problems Or Inflammation;
- Liver Disorders;
- Lack Of Muscle Coordination;
- Kidney Disorders;
- Irregular Heartbeat;
- Intestinal Inflammation Or Blockage;
- Intestinal Bleeding;
- Impaired Thinking;
- High Or Low Blood Sugar;
- High Or Low Blood Pressure;
- Heartbeat Irregularities;
- Heart Failure;
- Heart Attack;
- Genital Infection And Itching;
- Gangrene Or Other Infections;
- Fungal Infection;
- Exaggerated Sense Of Well-Being;
- Emotional Or Mental Problems;
- Difficulty Sleeping;
- Difficulty In Or Obstructed Breathing;
- Difficulty Concentrating;
- Circulatory Failure;
- Chest Pain;
- Changeable Emotions;
- Blood Clots;
- Blood Abnormalities;
- Back Pain;
- Abnormal Or Double Vision;
- Abnormal Dreams;
- Abdominal Pain;