Levlen compare prices
Price per pill, $
Levlen is an emergency contraceptive (birth control pill). Levlen prevents pregnancy if taken within the 72 hours after unprotected sex. Levlen will not work if you are already pregnant.
Levlen is prescribed for the treatment of menopausal and postmenopausal disorders and alone or in combination with other hormones as an oral contraceptive.
Levlen is prescribed for emergency contraception.
Emergency contraception is a method of preventing pregnancy after a contraceptive fails, or after unprotected sex.
Levlen is not intended to be prescribed routinely.
Levlen contain higher levels of a hormone found in daily oral hormonalcontraceptives. Plan B can be taken up to 5 days after unprotected intercourse, but it is best to take them as soon as possible.
Levlen is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Blood sugar problems, like diabetes;
- Cancer of the breast, cervix, ovary, uterus, vagina, or unusual vaginal bleeding;
- Liver disease;
- Menstrual problems;
- Migraine headaches;
- An unusual or allergic reaction to Levlen, other drugs, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
Do not take Levlen with any of the following drugs:
- Barbiturate drugs for inducing sleep or treating seizures;
- Drugs to treat seizures like carbamazepine, ethotoin, felbamate, oxcarbazepine, phenytoin, topiramate;
- Some drugs to treat HIV infection like atazanavir, indinavir, lopinavir, nelfinavir, tipranavir, ritonavir;
- St John's wort;
Levlen side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Severe side effects are not common However, the potential for severe side effects may exist and you may want to discuss these with your health care provider;
- Abdominal pain or cramping;
- Breast tenderness;
Other Brand Names:
- Trinordiol 28;
- Trinordiol 21;
- Tri-Levlen 21;
- Trifeme 28;
- Stediril 30;
- Rigevidon 21+7;
- Plan B;
- Norplant II;
- Norplant 2;
- Nordette 28;
- Nordette 21;
- Neogynon 21;
- Monofeme 28;
- Minivlar 30;
- Microgynon Cd;
- Microgynon 30 Ed;
- Microgynon 28;
- Microgynon 21;
- Microgest Ed;
- Logynon Ed;
- Levlen Ed;