Lioresal 10mg, 25mg
Lioresal compare prices
Price per pill, $
How to buy Lioresal
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Lioresal and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Lioresal No Prescription
Lioresal tablets and syrup contain the active ingredient Lioresal, which is a muscle relaxant drug.
Lioresal is available without a brand name, ie as the generic drug.
Lioresal is prescribed to relax muscle spasms that cause muscles to become rigid, painful or weak and prevent the muscles being prescribed voluntarily.
Lioresal is thought to work by binding to receptors in the spinal cord called GABA-B receptors.
Examples include muscle spasm and rigidity in multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy and following a stroke.
In conditions where there is painful or disabling muscle spasm, Lioresal can help to reduce stiffness and enable people to undergo rehabilitation that increases their mobility.
In situations such as these the muscle problems stem from damage to the nerves in the brain or spinal cord.
The effect of this is to "damp down" the nerve signals that are carried in the spinal cord to the muscles. This reduces the contraction and tension in the muscles.
Lioresal is prescribed in the treatment of:
- An injury of the neck or back causing serious damage to the nerves contained within the spinal cord;
- Cerebral palsy;
- Head injury;
- Motor neurone disease;
- Multiple sclerosis;
- Tumours in the spinal cord;
Lioresal is a muscle relaxer that is generically known under the name of Baclofen.
Lioresal is a popular antispastic agent.
Lioresal is prescribed to patients who are experiencing some of multiple sclerosis' unpleasant symptoms (muscle pain, stiffness and spasm).
Lioresal is prescribed in the treatment of several unpleasant muscle symptoms (pain, spasm and stiffness), that might be triggered by several muscle disorders such as multiple sclerosis.
Lioresal Side Effects
Lioresal side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Visual disturbances;
- Uneven heartbeat;
- Slow, shallow breathing;
- Sleep problems (insomnia);
- Shaky movements and unsteady walk;
- Seizure (convulsions);
- Rapid involuntary movements of the eyes;
- Nausea, constipation;
- Muscle weakness;
- Mood changes;
- Increased need to pass urine;
- False perceptions of things that are not really there;
- Dry mouth;
- Drowsiness, weakness, dizziness, tired feeling;
- Disturbances of the gut, such as nausea, vomiting, constipation or diarrhoea;
- Difficulty sleeping;
- Decreased blood pressure;
- Confusion, hallucinations;
Lioresal is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- A history of blood clots or stroke;
- Kidney disease;
- Seizure disorder (such as epilepsy);
Reported Lioresal overdose symptoms are:
- Shallow or weak breathing;
- Pinpoint or dilated pupils;
- Muscle weakness;
Lioresal Other Brand Names
In some countries Lioresal may also be known as: