Lotrisone compare prices
Price per pill, $
Lotrisone is a corticosteroid. Lotrisone helps to reduce:
- Allergic reactions;
Lotrisone is prescribed to treat:
- Ulcerative colitis;
Lotrisone is prescribed for other conditions, like blood disorders and diseases of the adrenal glands.
Lotrisone is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Blood clotting problems;
- Cushing's syndrome;
- Heart problems or disease;
- High blood pressure;
- Infection like chickenpox, fungus, herpes, measles, or tuberculosis;
- Kidney disease;
- Liver disease;
- Mental problems;
- Myasthenia gravis;
- Stomach, intestinal disease;
- An unusual or allergic reaction to Lotrisone, corticosteroids, other drugs, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
Do not take Lotrisone with any of the following drugs:
- Radiopaque contrast agents;
Lotrisone side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- Black, tarry stools;
- Breathing problems;
- Bulging eyes;
- Changes in vision;
- Fever, sore throat, infection, sores that do not heal;
- Frequent passing of urine;
- High blood pressure;
- Increased thirst;
- Pain in hips, back, ribs, arms, shoulders, or legs;
- Swelling of feet or lower legs;
- Unusually weak or tired;
- Confusion, excitement, restlessness;
- Nausea, vomiting;
- Skin problems, acne, thin and shiny skin;
- Stomach upset;
- Trouble sleeping;
- Weight gain;
Lotrisone products are not to be prescribed with airtight dressings.
Cream or ointment
Apply a thin film to the affected skin areas once or twice daily. Treatment should be limited to 45 grams per week.
Apply a few drops of Lotrisone Lotion to the affected area once or twice daily and massage lightly until the lotion disappears.
Treatment must be limited to 14 days; do not use any more than 50 ml per week.
Apply a thin layer of Lotrisone Gel to the affected area once or twice daily and rub in gently and completely.
Treatment must be limited to 14 days; do not use any more than 50 grams per week.
Use of Lotrisone is not recommended for children 12 and under. For those 13 and over, use no more than necessary to obtain results.