Each uncoated tablet contains Nimesulide BP 100 mg
Nimesulide MD Tablets
Each uncoated tablet contains Nimesulide 100 mg
Nimesulide Plus Tablets
Each tablet contains Nimesulide 100 mg, Paracetamol 500 mg
Nimesulide Plus Suspension
Each 5ml contains Nimesulide 50 mg, Paracetamol 125 mg Susp
Nimesulide is prescribed for:
Nimesulide is prescribed in the treatment of a variety of painful inflammatory conditions including those associated with osteoarthritis, postoperative trauma, sports injuries, acute musculoskeletal disorders including tendonitis, tenosynovitis, sprains, strains and low back pain, ear, nose and throat disorders, dental surgery, bursitis/tendonitis, thrombophlebitis, pharyngitis and gynaecological disorders.
Nimesulide-MD is prescribed in musculoskeletal disorders, dysmenorrhoea, thrombophlebitis, postoperative pain, dental and ENT inflammation.
Painful inflammatory conditions namely osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, postoperative pain, dentl pain
Usual oral dose of Nimesulide in adults is 100 mg twice daily.
Adults: 100 mg twice daily.
Children: 5 mg/kg/day in 2-3 divided doses.
1 tablet twice daily.
1 tsp twice daily
Nimesulide is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Active peptic ulcer disease.
- Moderate to severe hepatic impairment.
- In patients who have previously shown a hypersensitivity to it or nimesulide in any of its dosage forms.
- Nimesulide-MD is contraindicated in those with a history of hypersensitivity to the drug, active peptic ulcer, moderate to severe hepatic disease, in pregnancy and in patients who have previously shown symptoms of asthma, rhinitis, angioedema.
- Nimesulide-Plus is contraindicated in those with a history of hypersensitivity to the drug, active peptic ulcer, moderate to severe hepatic disease, in pregnancy and in patients who have previously shown symptoms of asthma, rhinitis, angioedema.
- Blister of 10 Tablets;
- Bottle of 60 ml;
- Strip of 10 tablets;