Paracetamol compare prices
Price per pill, $
How to buy Paracetamol
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Paracetamol and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "01092020" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Each tablet contains Paracetamol 650 mg
Each 5 ml syrup contains Paracetamol 125 mg
Each ml contains Paracetamol 150 mg
Each ml contains Paracetamol 150 mg
Each uncoated tablet contains Paracetamol IP 500 mg
Paracetamol No Prescription
Paracetamol is prescribed for:
Pain and fever.
For the relief of pain and discomfort in headaches, colds, rheumatic,muscular and neuralgic conditions and following dental procedures.
Adults: Usual dose is 0.5-1 g every 4-6 hours up to a maximum of 4 g
Children: Under 3 months-10 mg/kg body-wt.
3 months-1 year – 60-120 mg.
1 year-5 year – 120-250 mg.
6 year-12 year – 250-500 mg.
The above dose 3-4 times daily as required.
As an antipyretic analgesic: (150 mg/ml) 2 ml IM as required.
Adults: 500 mg to 1 gm four times daily
Children: 6-12 years: 250-500 mg four times daily
Paracetamol is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Paracetamol is contraindicated in patients of hepatic and renal dysfunction.
- Blister strip of 10 tablets;
- Bottle of 60 ml;
- Vial of 30 ml;
Other names used:
Paracetamol Active Ingredients: Paracetamol and Paracetamol baby: Paracetamol(acetaminophen)
Paracetamol extra: Paracetamol(acetaminophen) and caffeine.
Paracetamol Therapeutic actions: Paracetamol is painkilling medicine. It is considerend that Paracetamol works by inhibiting the production of some chemical compounds called prosroglandins. Prostoglandins are inflammatory mediators that are released in response to disease or injury. Prostoglandins stimulate nerve endings causing pain. By lowering the production of these enzymes Paracetamol relieves pain.
Paracetamol also reduces fever due to acting on hypothalamic heat-regulating center.
Paracetamol Exta contains caffeine that enhances the effects of Paracetamol.
Paracetamol baby contains a small dose of acetaminophen harmless for the baby organism.
Paracetamol prescription: Paracetamol is prescribed in the following conditions:
- Mild to moderate pain such as migraine, headache, neuralgia, toothache, sore throat, painful menstruation
- Relieving aches, pains and fever associated with colds and flu.
- Arthritis and rheumatic disorders involving musculoskeletal pain (but lacks clinically significant antirheumatic and anti-inflammatory effects)
Paracetamol Contraindications and cautions: Paracetamol should not be used in hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the medications active ingredients.
Do not use Paracetamol and Paracetamol extra in children. Paracetamol should not be used in severe liver and kidney diseases, chromic alcoholism.
Consult your health care provider if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Paracetamol Adverse effects: There are possible side-effects associated with this medicine that can affect individuals in different ways. If a side effect is stated here, that does not necessarily mean the fact that all people using Paracetamol will experience it or any other.
Paracetamol is usually well-tolerated. In rare cases some patients may experience:
- Abdominal pain, especially near the liver (the upper-right part of the stomach)
- Yellow eyes or skin (jaundice)
- Liver failure
- Kidney failure
- Heart problems
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of life
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with Paracetamol, please read the information provided with Paracetamol or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Interactions: It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with Paracetamol. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medication while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
Paracetamol may interact with the following medicines:
- Medication that contains acetaminophen
- Hydrocodone and acetaminophen products
- Many OTC cough, cold and flu, and allergy products
- OTC menstrual drugs
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen products
- Propoxyphene and acetaminophen products
- Tramadol and acetaminophen products
- Blood thinners (Warfarin)
Paracetamol Additional Information: DO NOT SHARE Paracetamol with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.