Phentermine No Prescription
Phentermine is an appetite suppressant.
Phentermine is for use only by excessively overweight individuals who have a condition--such as diabetes, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol--that could lead to serious medical problems.
Phentermine is prescribed for short-term use (a few weeks) as part of an overall weight reduction program that also includes dieting, exercise, and counseling.
Phentermine is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are have an allergic reaction to Phentermine;
- If you are have an allergic reaction to other drugs that stimulate the nervous system;
- if you have an overactive thyroid gland;
- if you have hardening of the arteries;
- if you have high blood pressure;
- if you have symptoms of heart or blood vessel disease;
- if you have the eye condition known as glaucoma;
Do not take Phentermine with any of the following drugs:
- Diabetes medications such as insulin and Micronase;
- Drugs Classified as MAO inhibitors, including the antidepressants Nardil and Parnate;
- Drugs That boost serotonin levels, such as the antidepressants Luvox, Paxil, Prozac, and Zoloft;
- High Blood pressure medications such as guanethidine (Ismelin);
Phentermine Side Effects
Phentermine side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Unpleasant taste;
- Throbbing heartbeat;
- Stomach or intestinal problems;
- Increased heart rate;
- Inability to fall or stay asleep;
- High blood pressure;
- Exaggerated feelings of depression or elation;
- Dry mouth;
- Changes in sex drive;
Reported Phentermine overdose symptoms are:
- Rapid breathing;
- Panic states;
- Irregular heartbeat;
- High or low blood pressure;
- Exaggerated reflexes;
- Abdominal cramps;
Phentermine is not recommended for use in children under 16 years of age.
Some people need only half a tablet each day.
The usual dose is 1 capsule or tablet a day, taken before breakfast or up to 2 hours after breakfast.
Others may find it more effective to take half a tablet twice daily.