Provigil 100mg, 200mg
Provigil compare prices
Price per pill, $
How to buy Provigil
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy
2. Choice Provigil and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "31122021" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Provigil No Prescription
It can alter your mood, perception, thinking, and feelings, providing an artificial "lift" and potentially leading to a certain degree of dependence (although discontinuation of the drug does not produce physical withdrawal symptoms).
Make a point of taking only the prescribed dose: Never increase the dose or take additional doses.
Provigil is a stimulant drug prescribed to prevent the excessive daytime sleepiness suffered by people with narcolepsy.
Provigil, like other stimulants, has the potential for abuse.
Provigil Side Effects
Provigil side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
More common side effects may include:
- Sore throat;
- Runny nose;
- Prickling or tingling feeling;
- Lung problems;
- Loss of muscle strength;
- Loss of appetite;
- Dry mouth;
- Difficulty sleeping;
Less common side effects may include:
- Vision problems;
- Tense muscles;
- Stiff neck;
- Neck pain;
- Mouth ulcer;
- Mood swings;
- Low blood pressure;
- Loss of muscle coordination;
- Joint difficulties;
- Irregular heartbeat;
- High blood pressure;
- Herpes simplex;
- Gum inflammation;
- Face muscle spasms;
- Dry skin;
- Difficulty urinating;
- Difficulty breathing;
- Chest pain;
- Abnormal ejaculation;
Provigil is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If provigil gives you an allergic reaction;
- If you have high blood pressure, liver disease, or a history of psychosis or drug abuse;
- If you've ever had a heart problem;
Do not take Provigil with any of the following drugs:
- Warfarin (coumadin);
- Theophylline (theo-dur);
- Rifampin (rifater);
- Propranolol (inderal);
- Phenytoin (dilantin);
- Oral contraceptives and hormonal implants;
- Methylphenidate (ritalin);
- Mao inhibitors such as the antidepressants nardil and parnate;
- Ketoconazole (nizoral);
- Itraconazole (sporanox);
- Diazepam (valium);
- Cyclosporine (sandimmune);
- Clomipramine (anafranil);
- Carbamazepine (tegretol);
- Antidepressants such as effexor, elavil, pamelor, paxil, prozac, and tofranil;
The usual dose of Provigil is 200 milligrams taken as a single dose in the morning.
People over 65 may need a lower dose if they have liver or kidney disease, which reduce the body's ability to metabolize this medication.
Not for children under 16.
Symptoms of Provigil overdose may include:
- Slow blood clotting;
- Sleep disturbances;
- Fluttering heartbeat;